Thursday, June 7, 2012

This Month's Banner Explained: June


This months banner was a bit of a challenge to put together as I haven't been out photographing much lately.
June for me is pretty much dedicated to all things study for what we call SwatVac (Check out SwatVac related tweets here #SwatVac).
Image #1: I have developed a bit of a penchant for heights lately after being invited on a rock climbing trip.
Image #2: FarmFest 2012 (you can read about it here) - these are the goodies I picked up.
Image #3: Study Time - My e-notes
Image #4: Masquerade Ball - End of semester dinner was masquerade themed.
Image #5:  Motivation - This little book keeps me going, it's always full of helpful sayings, occasionally I will                   tweet them (here)
Images #6 & #7: Study, Study, Study, Study......

Hope this sheds some light, well getter get back to it and stop this procrastination, c'ya on the flipside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...