Sunday, February 19, 2012

Back to Uni.....

Leaving......
Don't know when I'll be Back Again........

Well perhaps just a little melodramatic, but it's that time of the year and I am back of to Uni to hit the books, study up and try to balance, sleep, study and a social life all at the same time. 
This time I am headed to UQ Gatton for a change of pace and degree.

 So that will mean more of this:

  
 And (Unfortunately) Less of This:



Image Source
 I will be endeavoring to get back in and write more regular blogs and get started again with the Photo Friday (I know I have been a bit slack with this of late....). But until then I thought I would leave you with these few little gems, Enjoy!


Common Scientific Report Phrases and Their Meanings:
Thanks to Ryan Goodman over at Agriculture Proud (Check it out here) for this absolute gem (above). Check out his blog for some terrific insights into the Agricultural Industry.




This image (above) was one I stumbled upon through my News Feed on Facebook. Not Sure how true it is but it gave me a bit of a chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...