Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Lights

As I mentioned in an earlier post every Christmas finds itself enabling me to do more and more things to light up the night (and do untold damage to my parents power bill).
This year we upped the ante with our Christmas lights. So we decided to do words with rope lights. So after a couple of hours, three bags of zip ties and a large amount of fencing wire (much to my fathers delight) this is what we came up with:

Peace: 20m long











Joy: 10m long

To go with our words display this year we also had our traditional house display and also one of our pencil pines in the front paddock.





 

1 comment:

  1. Good on you for putting up Christmas lights! I always find it great to see them up in Australia, as they make Christmas in the US so exciting.

    http://cattleandcroissants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...